Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 51; Short Email

Today I'm emailing wayyy earlier so I can actually write stuff. We haven't been emailing cuz Elder Gooch doesn't care about it anymore, since he's going home in 3 weeks, so he plans a TON of things to do on P-Day, but today I told him I wanted to email cuz I still got a year in this country haha. He's a super cool guy, it's awesome serving with him.
This week was pretty cool, taught a lot of new people, 12 new investigators to be exact but 4 or 5 of them didn't look too interested to keep talking to us again haha.
Oh and I haven't touched my camera in about a week, so no pics. Sorry, I'll try harder this week.
Anyway, I'll be online if you want to talk :)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey I'm back! Haha Gooch had some problems earlier and couldn't email Pres. Matthews so he's doing it right now, which is good! Cuz I forgot to say a few things:
First of all, the start of last week SUCKED because we didn't have water in our house for 2 days, so I didn't shower for 3 days and I felt disgusting haha but it was an experience. Also, I got mom's package! Tell her I said thank you for my little boat, she sent me a pencil sharpener boat of the U.S.S Lexington.

No comments:

Post a Comment