Monday, December 22, 2014

Week 48

A FREAKEN MONKEY!!!!!! I've only been here a week and I've already seen 2 monkeys, they are the coolest things ever!!! I will make it my goal to have one on my shoulder for next week.


 So this week was super sick!!! We had a baptism at the beach Sunday before Sacrament. Her name is Jemely, she's a total boss and super funny. I only taught her 3 times so I don't know her too well, but she's awesome. This is us coming out of the water after the baptism.

The water was super cold!!! My comp is Elder Gooch, I'll be killing him, he dies the first week of February. We had a super sick Christmas party at church. Cabo Verdeans sure know how to Christmas!! They don't give everyone gifts, but they meet up twice. Once like a week before and then again the day of the party. The first time they meet up they write everybody's name in paper, then everyone picks someone blindfolded and you only give a gift to that person. It was sooo much fun opening the gifts. I've only been here a week but I got a beach towel! It was pretty awesome. Elder Gooch got a jersey with his name on it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment