Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Week 46

Well this week was pretty chill, the weather is finally changing!! I've been sick for a few days though, but I'm better today. I had a sore throat and was sneezing a lot.
So there's no way I'll get the package you sent before Christmas, but that's ok, I don't mind getting it next year. I think this week was the last time we were able to get packages because nobody else is coming from Praia until next year.
So remember that one donkey I found a few months back?? I met the owner, lol. This was in a walk back from a service project we had.
 
Oh so the service project.... Sorry but the member I gave my camera to take pictures did a horrible job, she only took one, lol. We made new wooden tables and chairs for a little cafeteria. We tore down the old cement chairs which were supper flippin heavy, here's a pic of one of them. 
Also, look at this epic flower, it looks fake. 

Dude!! This is the last week of this transfer, so I'm pretty sure I'm leaving after this Sunday :( I'm sad, all the members here are like brothers to me, and I already have the record for spending the longest time in Ribeira Grande, 6 months and like 2 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment