Monday, December 15, 2014

Week 47, Eighth Transfer!

I got transferred!!!!! I'm going to Sal in a few hours, I will be serving with Elder Gooch in Santa Maria. I'll be leaving in a few hours so I won't email long since I need to pack. I had a sick week though!!!! 4 baptisms, christmas party, transfers, super busy!!!!
So much stuff happened this week!! First of all the Christmas party in Sao Vicente, and the best part is, most of our district from the MTC were there. Well, except Elder Sosa and Cordova, but it was great seeing everyone else.




Lol all 3 Mexicans from the zone
Also, our branch president got his mission call!!!!! He is going to Brazil in April. 
And probably my favorite moment in this week, SPAM tower is complete!!!! 
4 Transfers in the making, lol. 
We baptized a family from Mocho!!!!! (The area Elder Welch and I discovered). I baptized the dad (Joao) and Elder Reid Baptized Paulina (the mom) and another member baptized the 2 daughters, Janira and Helida. 


And these are just my favorite members in the world haha. Hinzaguy and Sandino. 






No comments:

Post a Comment