Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Week 15

100 Days?? It feels like a month ago that I left, that's weird. And yeah, you should definitely make a list of all the movies I need to see when I get back.
It's hard to sum it all up in one email, our area is flooded with less actives, so we really work harder trying to bring them back to church rather than find new investigators. Although we found an awesome family 2 days ago. It's 3 kids and the mom. Sadly the husband had just passed away a few years back, but the kids are wayy smarter than the average Cabo Verdeans. The oldest is Bruno, who is 13. Him and I just clicked instantly cuz he loves drawing and also loves Dragon Ball Z. He drew a super cool Gohan and Goku on the wall of his house and his mom got super mad haha. This family showed soo much interest when we told them our purpose as missionaries, but the mom works A LOT. We're only gonna get to teach them twice a week so they'll progress pretty slowly.
Well I'll try to write more about other investigators next week, for now I kinda have to go. Take care! I love you!! Tchao Tchao

No comments:

Post a Comment