Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 89

I was able to watch Conference but it was in Portuguese. I understand it, but I don't like how the translators don't really show emotion when they talk, so it was a bit boring and I didn't pay much attention to a lot of them. I'm downloading them today so I can listen to them at night in English if I have time during the week. I did really like Jefferey R. Holland's talk, it was way sweet and made me miss mom a lot.

We are also still looking for a house, the nicest one we have found is still under construction for like the next 2 weeks, so I don't know if we'll wait that long.

So tomorrow is my 3rd Misison Council, I'm pretty excited. And then next month we might have a Seventy there with us, Elder Dyches, so I'm even more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment