Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Week 32; 20th Birthday!

Man today doesn't even feel like my birthday, I'm like banned out here in the butt crack of Africa with nobody around haha. Check out my birthday present form one of our investigators!!! A tootsie roll!!! It's the first time I see one in about 7 months! American candy!!


So let's see, cuzas (things) that happened this passed week... Remember Danildo?? My recent convert is such a boss that he did divisions with me for an entire day! Hinzaguy did the same with Elder Burch. They are on fire, man, they helped so much, introducing people to us and helping us teach. I have two name tags and on one of them I covered up Zuniga and put Alves, so Danildo was super excited about that. 


I liked these two walls here and the mountain behind me. The path goes through them, so we don't have to walk over it. 


If there is one thing I have learned in my mission, is that Jehovah Witness people suck. Elder Burch and I taped this to our door and we see it every day, lol. 
(What is the secret to have a happy family?)
Well, that's it for today!



No comments:

Post a Comment