Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 94

This week was really interesting. For starters, I had my 4th and more than likely final Zone Meeting. It was the most spiritual in my opinion, and I felt that the trainings were awesome. Elder Leyton (from Peru) that was living in our house was emergency transferred, so it was sad to see him leave because he was an awesome friend, but he is now in Terrafal, so he's still in my zone.

Erickson was baptized! Alongside Bruno who is also an amazing investigator. I can honestly say that these 2 got baptized because of the Book of Mormon; we taught them how important it was and they prayed about it. After receiving an answer, they were converted. Every time we would pass by to teach them, they would basically teach us of what they studied about.
Bruno is the darker one, he's here from Santiago, and Erickson is the really tall one from Santo Antao.



This coming week is going to be sort of crazy for us, we will be gone from our area for 3 days. Tomorrow we have Mission Leadership Conference and Elder Dyches (from the 70) will be there. I'm super excited for that. The day after we have Zone Conference with him again but with the Assomada and Praia zones together, and then after that we have a division with the AP's which will take all day. I'm really excited for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment