Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 70

This past week was sweet at some parts and not so sweet at others. We were busy the entire week, and taught more lessons than ever, a total of 43. It's more than double of what I used to teach in Sal or Sao Vincent. We have a lot of investigators that have the desire to get baptized. We were supposed to have a baptism this past Saturday, but she literally ran away from her baptismal interview. She's not answering the phone and we don't know why. We heaven't even seen her in 5 days. It felt like she stabbed us in the back since we have been teaching her 4 times a week for the past month.
It was a rough weekend for me, I didn't understand (and still don't) why a lot of things happened. We had a good attendance in sacrament meeting, 48, but only 2 of the 26 investigators we have showed up. I was pretty bummed out for a bit, but whatever, we will do better next week.

So on p-days we usually spend the day in Vila, a city 10 minutes from Chao Bom, because it's a lot prettier and you can actually shop for food haha. We went to check out the beach a couple of hours ago, it looks pretty. I have never wanted to go swimming so badly.
And we made pizza during the week. Nothing like Chao Bom pizza... #theresnocheeseinthistown

Alright I have to go now, I'll talk to you later!! 
Love you, bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment