Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 68

[VERY SHORT EMAIL BECAUSE HE JUST SKYPED HOME YESTERDAY]

Lol, energizer bunny? I'm not gonna lie, that's a pretty accurate way to describe him [his companion, Elder Barros] lol. He works nonstop all day, but I love him. I had trouble keeping up the first week but now I'm used to it and I love coming home tired.
I'm the senior companion, but I see Elder Barros as a future leader, he is humble, unlike some other missionaries.
I do miss home a lot, but talking to you guys yesterday made me want to stay here. The only times I ever want to go him is to make sure that everyone's ok and stuff like that, but seeing everyone yesterday was relieving. I thought about coming home last night and I got depressed.

Also, I'm getting used to the wildlife here. There are sooo many animals everywhere that I ended up trying to contact them:

No comments:

Post a Comment