Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 65

Psh, I don't know what this whole "adult" thing is you are talking about, but if it doesn't include Dragon Ball Z, then I'm not doing it.
Anyways, Hi! This past week was great, I even walked around with my camera and took a bunch of pictures to send you, but then I got here to the internet cyber, and the owner apparently downloaded some sort of other internet program and DOESN'T allow you to send pics.
But back to my great week; the work is going a lot better now, we had been struggling for a few weeks. We are teaching a few families that are super cool, and we had 10 investigators at church yesterday.
Also, the Chapel is almost done! So we have had the chance to do activities every Saturday again, but this time us missionaries are in charge, at least for the next few weeks. This past Saturday we had like 30 people there and it was super fun, everyone loved it. I definitely feel loved here, I love the members and it honestly makes me not miss home.

Oh Yessss! I figured it out! lol turns out I CAN send pictures from here.
This was this past Saturday, this is the Sacrament room.


Also, we visited a zone a 20 minute car ride away called "Palha Verde" and we took some members with us. We have an inactive family there that nobody visited for a while, they were happy to talk to us. 
It's in the middle of nowhere though, and there is NOTHING out there lol. 
And I'm not sure if I ever told you, but our Branch President is in a wheelchair. He had an accident a few years ago and can't walk, but he always stands up for a couple of hours a day because he's been able to take a few steps and believes he can walk again someday. I hope he gets there!

So these are the April Fool's pictures of the Saran-wrapped toilet.


No comments:

Post a Comment