Monday, July 20, 2015

Week 78: Thirteenth Transfer, Fifth Area, & Zone Leader

Yes, so I got transferred and I am now a Zone Leader. I am currently in Assomada, which is like 45 minutes away from Chao Bom. I feel nervous, to be honest, but it'll work out. I'm serving with Elder Mortensen, who is on his 9th transfer, way younger than me but he is a total boss. He is actually one of the people in the mission that I have always wanted to serve it.
So I left Chao Bom and Elder Barros to Elder Santiago, from Mozambique. I first met him in the beginning of my 3rd transfer, when I got called to be district leader for the first time. Everyone in the district was way older than me so I was always super nervous to give trainings and stuff. He would give me so much attitude for everything, basically saying how he could have done better than me giving trainings. Elder Barros is a hard worker, but he is also super humble, so I hope that it works out between them.
So I took some pictures of the members I really liked, plus I finally threw out my Easter egg "contact cases".


This is my favorite family, the dad's name is Nito and he is one of the most converted people I have ever met. He got married a couple of years ago with another member, Sylvania. Now they are working to go to the temple and get sealed sometime towards the end of this year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment