Monday, July 13, 2015

Week 77

Hi! This week was pretty good, it definitely had it's ups and downs. Zone meeting was this past week, it was way sweet. It was the first time I got to see Elder Reid since we stopped being comps back in Santo Antao. I finally got your package! I now have 5 contact cases, lol. And freak you sent a ton of cookie stuff! Thanks, those things are worth their weight in gold out in the mission haha. Also, we had interviews with President Mathews yesterday, I feel like I trust him more and more every time I talk to him. He helped me out a lot with some things that have been bothering me for the past few months.
Transfers are this Sunday! I only have 4 more after this!!! That's nothing! It goes by like in a month!
Also, here's a random picture of me and Elder Kabanako the one time we went in the caves.

No comments:

Post a Comment