Monday, November 10, 2014

Week 42

I'm alone!!!! I have had no comp all day!! He'll get here in 2 hours, though. Elder Welch got transferred out of here, sadface, but we still had a sick last week. I took the best pic ever, we were helping out one of our less actives carry food for his cows up a mountain. It was harder than it looked, my respects for people who do it twice a day every single day of the year.
I'm not gonna say much at the moment because I'll be emailing later when Elder Reid gets here. I'm super pumped to serve with him, he's already a buddy of mine when I was back in Sao Vincent.
Anyways, laters!

I'm back! It was sooo weird being alone! I didn't know what to do, I just chilled with Hinzaguy most of the time but he had to work, so I stayed home alone until Reid got here, and now he's here! I'm super pumped to serve with him, he's a boss. I got a call at 11PM last night telling me that my comp was leaving at 8AM and I needed to find someone to stay with, so naturally everyone decided to be busy, so I had nobody to be my comp. I was alone from 8AM until 2PM. Weirdest feeling of my mission so far. I was freaking out. 
So this past week was way busy, we did a ton of work with less active members. Something happened that I honestly never believed would happen in my mission. I actually love a little kid, lol. His name is William or "Willy", he is seriously the most adorable kid ever. He's not loud at all and he actually behaves! Only at church tho haha which is good. He's only 6 but he says he wants to serve a mission when he's older, little stud haha. I asked him to sit next to me and take a pic and the first thing he does is throw up a peace sign. He's the one in orange. 

This week we also made History!! We visited a zone called Garca which took us an hour and a half in a car and another 30 of walking to get to. I was the first missionary to ever set foot in that area! Welch was second, lol. I have pics but they're in a different SD card that I forgot, sorry. I'll send some next week. The little zone only has about 20 families total, and 2 of them have been coming to church twice a month for a while, they have a baptism date for the 13th of December, I'm so pumped for them! 
Dude!! Look at this pic Elder Olsen drew me. It is seriously my favorite drawing ever. He knows me so well, haha. It's a bunch of Yoshi, Naruto, and Dragon Ball Z stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment