Monday, June 9, 2014

Week 20

How on earth did you remember my favorite day in history?
Anyway, so I found out that Me, Elder Olsen, and Elder Burch all got DearJohned at the beginning of our 3rd transfer. That night was funny, even though I hated my life. We just sat in my bed all night eating ice cream and cake and all that good stuff lol.
So this past week I went on splits with Elder Hartman. I stayed over at his house and worked in his area called "Cementerio Tras" (behind the cemetery). It was pretty awesome getting to know other areas. I was gonna send you pics and stuff but I forgot my camera lol. Sorry.
I'm sooo glad I'm not you, school sounds horrible to me right now. Especially math classes, I don't even know how to work the calculator.
So guess what? Now we have sisters in our District. And guess what?? They took cake to the last district meeting. And guess what?? The cake tasted good. It's gonna be a great transfer.
So I've been hearing a lot about this new movie called Ssss....something Approach. I forgot what it's called. But it's this movie about 2 missionaries that get kidnapped in Russia. It's based on a true story. You should watch it.
Man, it's sad how low my standards for music have gotten. A couple of days ago I heard the song "Fireworks" by Katy Perry as we were walking down the street and I got super excited lol.
So, for the first time ever, all the District leaders had a meeting with our Mission President and nobody else was invited, and it was the last time we got to see him :( It was such a spiritual experience for everyone. He has the most powerful testimony I have ever heard, you can literally feel it, it's kinda hard to explain, but basically he made all 10 of us cry lol. Even though I only got to talk to him like 5 times, I'm gonna miss President Oliveira sooo much. He only has 2 weeks left on his mission, then President Matthews is gonna replace him. I'm pretty excited to meet him.
Well, I'll do my hardest to send pics next week, take care! I love you!!!!

-Elder Zuniga

No comments:

Post a Comment