Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Busy Week 30

Hey! Man, this week was way busy. I only worked 2 full days in my area. We left on Wednesday to Sao Vincent for zone conference and didnt come back until Saturday night. We got stranded over, with only 1 change of clothes so it wasnt very pretty. Apparently everyone was travelling cuz of parties everywhere, so the tickets were running out like crazy. Transfers were last night, and I didnt get transfered!!!! Me and Elder Burch are super happy we are sticking together another round. Hey i got your package this past week, you're the best!!!!! It felt like christmas morning opening up that box haha. its funny tho cuz I've never seen a basketball game in my life lol but still liked the shirt alot. And man you have a really good taste for ties, I gotta say. Kudos on the packing everything into that box and thanks for everything again!! chocolates were good!

No comments:

Post a Comment